- January 2008: Blogged about VXML (VoiceXML) and Voxeo CallXML.
- April 2010: Contacted @Voxeo engineers about using IVR with AIML.
- May 2010: Emailed Steve Prior for technical advice from his experience using “defined grammar recognition”.
- May 2010: Emailed Dominique Boucher of @NuEcho about using IVR with chatbots.
- May 2010: Posted to the pandorabots-general list about IVR grammars and AIML.
- May 2010: Posted to the Robitron group about IVR grammars and pattern matching.
- January 2011: Emailed Richard Wallace (@drwallace) questions about “IVR Grammars & AIML”.
- @voicebotix .. retweet bot watching Twitter for information related to speech technologies, including IVR
- NuGram Hosted Server http://bit.ly/zaSdws .. free cloud hosting for both static and dynamic IVR grammars
- Consumer Study Finds Overwhelming Dissatisfaction with IVR … http://t.co/Rmv4Lwz
- “The @NuGram approach to dynamic grammars” http://tinyurl.com/26nuvp3 .. slideshare by @NuEcho .. for both IVR and text parsing
- A @Voxeo Customer Engineer wrote me in April 2010 .. “free form speech translation .. is something outside the capability of current IVR”
- iNAGO.com NetPeople E-IVR .. using Asterisk @tribox Pro by @fonality .. http://tinyurl.com/26stplp .. “reasoning makes the difference”
- audio/slide presentation on iNAGO NetPeople E-IVR (Enhanced IVR).. http://tinyurl.com/2dy5zmb .. by @RonAtiNAGO
- http://vxml.org .. VoiceXML Development Guide .. “everything you’ll need to learn how to build great IVR applications with VoiceXML”
- “@IMified has been integrated with @Voxeo‘s hosted IVR platform as well as @Tropo” .. now hosting over 10k active IM, Twitter, and SMS bots
- http://voxeo.com .. free Prophecy IVR Platform .. “voice application development platform, built on SIP, VoiceXML, and CCXML” .. @voxeo
- Twitter bot @asteriskbot .. retweeting everything tagged with #asterisk .. (http://asterisk.org makes it easy to build IVR applications)
- Anatomy of vodafone.com.au “Lara” IVR = holly-connects.com voice gateway on aculab.com E1 card + Sun Unix running audiumcorp.com VoiceXML
- Apple Siri and now True Knowledge Evi .. use @NuanceMobile for ASR (automatic speech recognition), plus #IBMWatson will use @NUAN_Healthcare
- First Apple Siri .. then Amazon Yap and Google Alfred (Majel) .. now Nuance Acquires Vlingo virtual assistant http://t.co/8ArFZQlC
- Apple Siri works with @NuanceMobile .. but, IBM Watson is also working with @NUAN_Healthcare on a joint research effort http://t.co/Hay2TYT7
- Looking at .. Nuance Voice Control 2.0 http://t.co/kixWgwWw .. and Nuance VSuite http://t.co/8VyIOyth .. by @NuanceMobile .. #Siri
- dragonmobile.nuancemobiledeveloper.com .. Nuance Mobile Developer Program: Dragon Mobile SDK .. multilingual speech input and text-to-speech output
- demo video .. “Introducing SayHi Translate” http://t.co/66mglrlg .. by @sayhitranslate (speech powered by Nuance Dragon Mobile SDK)
- @CiscoSystems .. what ever happened to the 2001 Nuance-Jabber IM-Voice bridge: “Mobile Instant Messaging Gets Vocal” http://t.co/12Tt51z ??
- “Regulus is an Open Source platform for compiling unification grammars into Nuance compatible context free grammars” http://t.co/UZsxuqZ
- “IBM has partnered with Nuance Communications to build an industry-specific version of #IBMWatson for the medical field” http://t.co/ZnrGzPj
- “REGULUS is an Open Source platform for compiling unification grammars into Nuance compatible GSL grammars” http://tinyurl.com/355pehh
- “Chant Software and Services for Integrating Nuance Speech Technology” http://tinyurl.com/258a245 .. application-ready components
- video .. “Talkamatic Spoken Dialogue System Demo” .. http://youtube.com/user/TalkamaticAB .. uses Acapela TTS and Nuance VoCon 3200
- @NuanceEnt .. new owners of @JottNetworks .. #VoiceWeb
(Visited 198 times, 1 visits today)