The metaverse is a virtual shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space, including the sum of all virtual worlds, augmented reality, and the internet. In China, the metaverse has emerged as a new paradigm for the digital economy, driven by the rapid development of the internet, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality technologies.
There are several companies and organizations in China that are actively developing and promoting the metaverse, including Tencent, Alibaba, and the Chinese government. These organizations are working on a range of projects related to the metaverse, including virtual reality gaming, online education, and virtual tourism.
One notable example of the metaverse in China is the “Honor of Kings,” a popular mobile game developed by Tencent that has more than 200 million active users. In this game, players can create and customize their own avatars and interact with other players in a virtual world. The success of “Honor of Kings” has led to the development of other games and applications in the metaverse space in China.
These Chinese language sites and pages are relatively easy to translate with free online services like Google Translate.
[9x Feb 2023]
- 5imetaverse.com (Virtual Human) .. Chinese language
- another-me.com (Virtual Digital Human Social Scenario Lab) .. Chinese language
- gamelook.com.cn (tag/metaverse) .. Chinese language
- meta.sootoo.com .. Chinese language
- meta-ok.com (category/metaverse).. English language
- metabd.cc .. Chinese language
- metaverse-family.com (Digital Virtual Human) .. Chinese language
- pjtime.com/vr_ar .. Chinese language
- yuanyuzhoujie.com .. Chinese language