CereProc is a speech synthesis company that was founded in 2005 and is based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The company specializes in the development of speech synthesis software and technologies, which are used to generate human-like speech from text input. CereProc’s software is used in a variety of applications, including text-to-speech systems for people with speech impairments, voice assistants and virtual assistants, and speech recognition systems.
CereProc’s speech synthesis software is known for its high-quality and natural-sounding voice output, which is achieved through the use of advanced text-to-speech technologies and techniques such as formant synthesis and concatenative synthesis. The company has developed a number of different voices for use in its software, including voices in a variety of languages and accents.
In addition to its core speech synthesis software business, CereProc also provides custom voice development services for clients who need specialized voices for specific applications or projects. The company has worked with a range of clients in different industries, including education, healthcare, and entertainment.
- cereproc.com .. advanced text to speech technology
- nutbot.net .. fun simulations that allow you to chat to well known figures from the past
- plotagon.com .. turn your story into a movie
- Text to speech experts CereProc set to showcase Presidential Nutbots at Turing Festival 2012
- CereProc Receives Patent for Emotional Speech Synthesis System (2011)
100 Best Speech Synthesis Videos
- Cereproc texttospeech engine find cereproc texttospeech soft.ware downloads at cnet downloa
- Which version of CereProc Adam is better?
- Accenture and CereProc Introduce and Open Source the World’s First Comprehensive Non-Binary Voice…
- joey and Jennifer from cereproc in plotagon
- The smart Trick of Software FAQs – CereProc Text-to-Speech That Nobody is Discussing
- A Biased View of Home – CereProc Text-to-Speech
- Sorting out cereproc demo to work with unity
- getting cereproc TTS to work in unity and linux
- Elite Dangerous – CereProc Caitlin Voice Sample
- The Cereproc TTS Demo
- Chris Buchanan (CereProc) – Performance Synthesis using CereWave
- CereProc Pola
- Cereproc Cylon voice demo
- Baldi Turns Off The Lights Vs Ludwig Cereproc!
- CereProc presents: Comedy Classics with Bojo and Mr Trump – Long version
- CereProc presents: Comedy Classics with Bojo and Mr.Trump – shorter version
- Joey And Jennifer From Cereproc In Plotagon
- CereProc’s text to speech technology being used in LEGO’s Audio Braille instructions
- Jimmy Neutron’s Voice Changed Back To Adam From Cereproc
- The differences between the old CereProc Adam and the new CereProc Adam
- Great news: I got CereProc Adam working on Plotagon Studio!
- What do you guys think of the Andy voice from CereProc?
- What do you guys think of the Katherine voice from CereProc?
- Tutorial: How to turn your CereProc voice file into an MP3 file!
- My opinion on Adam and Katherine, the voices owned by CereProc
- CereProc’s Burns night message
- Plotagon vs. Cereproc (Enhanced or normal)
- CereProc Adam reads about CereProc Text-to-Speech
- CereProc Adam’s MMMMMMMMMMM test
- Belldandy reads about CereProc
- 10SEC – RoboKind Lip Sync w/Cereproc 1st attempt
- CereProc Adam reads about My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
- CereProc Adam reads about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- About CereProc Text-To-Speech by CereProc Katherine
- About CereProc Text-To-Speech by CereProc Adam
- official sample of cereproc dodo voice
- cereproc jack gets expeled from school and gets grounded!
- Radio host David Lowe – voice cloning with CereVoice Me
- My CereProc Voice Test on BuddyPoke
- cereproc jordan gets grounded
- directory cereproc
- Belldandy’s CereProc Voice Test
- Trish Abey recording for CereVoice Me
- Cereproc.com voice
- Me and Belldandy read about CereProc Text-To-Speech (TTS)
- Cereproc Demo Bar Tutorial
- CereProc Company Video: Student Project.
- CereProc Pervasive Interaction Comic
- Demonstração da voz Lúcia versãoAlê Smart & CereProc
- Demonstração da voz Gabriel versão Alê Smart & CereProc
- 9 – CereVoice Michael Aaronson Explains Why He Wanted to Make a Custom Text to Speech (TTS) Voice
- CereVoice Michael Aaronson: Recording Tips to obtain a good quality synthetic voice (Part 2)
- 5 – CereVoice Jess Makes a Funny and Quotes Larry the Cable Guy
- Cereproc William TTS – Android App Review & Demo – Jarvis Like Voice for Text to Speech
- CereProc Text To Speech for Personal Use
- CereProc Emotional Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- SlideSpeech Authoring with iVox Rachel and CereProc Heather
- CereProc Sue Text-to-Speech Voice
- CereVoice Stuart Luke Luck likes lakes
- Cereproc on BBC news Scotland!
- CereProc and Yomego Video with Text-to-Speech