PeoplePutty was a software application developed by Haptek, Inc. that was designed to allow users to create and animate virtual characters, or “people,” using simple tools and techniques. The application was intended to be easy to use and accessible to a wide range of users, including those with little or no experience in 3D modeling or animation.
PeoplePutty was used to create virtual characters that could be animated and used in a variety of applications, such as presentations, educational materials, and marketing materials. The characters could be customized with different physical features, clothing, and accessories, and could be made to perform a variety of actions and gestures using simple drag-and-drop tools.
PeoplePutty was developed using Haptek’s proprietary technology, which enabled the virtual characters to be animated in a realistic and believable way. The application was widely used in the 2000s and was popular for its ease of use and the quality of the virtual characters it produced. However, it is no longer actively developed or supported by Haptek.
- expressive.ai .. cg characters as ai interfaces for brands
- haptek.com .. peopleputty lets you create your own interactive, emoting 3-d characters
- spontanimation.com .. (resolves to expressive.ai, above)
- AI Showcase: Expressive AI gives your chatbot a face to love
- Superstar Remastered – Haptek Karen Carpenter 3D-HD
- Haptek 360 Player Unveiled & Rainy Days Remastered 3D-HD
- Haptek Girl
- Big In LA – Haptek Teen Joelle 3D-HD
- Lonesome Road – Haptek Smokin’ Joe 3D-HD
- Expressive AI: repeat-mode demo
- Haptek-Unleashed v1.0 – May 2010
- T-800 using Haptek Player
- Killer Cyborg – Powered By Haptek
- The Beast From The City Of Firggot – Powered By Haptek
- Alien Talking Head – Powered By Haptek
- Icarus by Chris Shaw @ CODAME: Movement