In Notepad++, a macro is a series of recorded actions that can be played back to automate tasks. You can use macros to save time and reduce the risk of errors by automating repetitive tasks or complex sequences of actions.
To use macros in Notepad++, follow these steps:
- Open the document or file that you want to work with in Notepad++.
- Go to the “Macro” menu and select “Start recording”. This will begin recording your actions as a macro.
- Perform the actions that you want to include in the macro. For example, you might want to delete all the lines in a file, or replace all instances of a particular word with a different word.
- Go to the “Macro” menu and select “Stop recording” when you have finished performing the actions that you want to include in the macro.
- Go to the “Macro” menu and select “Save current recorded macro” to save the macro. You can give the macro a name and choose where to save it.
- To play back the macro, go to the “Macro” menu and select “Play a recorded macro”. You can also use the keyboard shortcut “Ctrl + Shift + P” to play back the macro.
Note that you can also edit and delete macros by going to the “Macro” menu and selecting the appropriate option.
- notepad-plus-plus.org .. free source code editor which supports several programming languages
- gnu.org/software/sed .. stream editor, a non-interactive command-line text editor
100 Best iMacros Videos | 100 Best Microsoft Word Macro Videos
- How Advance Web Developers Use a Macro in Notepad++ , HelloDearCode
- Macro Feature in Notepad++
- Work Smart IT Macro Notepad++
- Convert article from enwiki to fiwiki with help of Notepad++’s macros
- Notepad++ Macros
- Tuto FreeCAD – How to translate FreeCAD Macros with Notepad++
- Serie 3 – Video #3 – Como comparar dos Macros utilizando Notepad ++
- Notepad++ – Lesson #4 – How macro works?
- Notepad++ Macro | Feels Good
- rekam macro di notepad++
- Notepad++ Tutorial: Convert List To Spintax Macro
- Notepad++ Tutorial: Set Macro Keyboard Shortcuts
- Notepad++ Tutorial: Create HTML Ordered List Macro Automation
- Notepad++ basic macro
- TUTORIAL: How to Make an Notepad++ Macro that Adds or Deletes Lines
- Weird macro behaviour in Notepad++
- 23 tip notepad++ macro
- TUTORIAL / HOW TO: Making and Using Notepad++ Macros
- Notepad++ simple macro
- Quickly Edit an SRT by Creating a Macro in Notepad++
- grabacion macro notepad++
- Grabar macro en Notepad++
- Notepad++ Macro Demonstration
- Creating Macros with Notepad++
- How to use a Macro in Notepad++. ( in HD )