UneeQ Digital Humans, formerly known as FaceMe, is a software platform that allows businesses to create and customize digital human avatars for use in customer service, sales, and marketing. Digital human avatars are computer-generated representations of human beings that can be programmed to interact with people in real-time through natural language processing and other artificial intelligence technologies. UneeQ Digital Humans can be used in a variety of contexts, including chatbots, virtual assistants, and interactive kiosks. The platform allows businesses to design and customize the appearance and behavior of their digital human avatars to meet the specific needs and goals of their organization.
- digitalhumans.com .. conversational ai solutions beyond just chatbots
- CyberLink Honors Winners of the “AI Meets Beauty” Image Recognition Challenge (30 Oct. 2018)
- Soul Machines’ exec responds to Hosking hit, reveals big investment from Siri backer (28 Oct. 2018)
- Meet Kiri, Vodafone’s digital assistant (25 Oct. 2018)
- Meet ‘Kiri’ Vodafone’s new digital human (25 Oct. 2018)
- Vodafone unveils ‘Kiri’ – its locally developed virtual human (25 Oct. 2018)
- Vodafone to deploy digital humans for customer service (1 Oct. 2018)
- Vodafone to launch world-first digital human for a global telco (1 Oct. 2018)
- Vodafone becomes world’s first telco with a digital human (30 Sep. 2018)
- Vodafone promises ‘unique personality’ with AI digital human assistants in stores (30 Sep. 2018)
- Vodafone NZ to launch AI-based Digital Human service powered by FaceMe (28 Sep. 2018)
- Auckland startup FaceMe provides Vodafone with virtual human (26 Sep. 2018)
- Vodafone and FaceMe claim world-first digital human launch for telco (26 Sep. 2018)
- Vodafone and FaceMe to launch world-first Digital Human (26 Sep. 2018)
- CIO upfront: The making of a digital human ‘cardiac coach’ (4 Sep. 2018)
- CIO upfront: A third way with AI (26 Jul. 2018)
- Revealed: Entrepreneur of the Year finalists (26 Jul. 2018)
- Robot investment advice arrives using New Zealand technology (4 Jul. 2018)
- UBS creates digital clone of its chief economist (3 Jul. 2018)
- Only 10 percent of jobs will be lost to AI – report (2 May 2018)
- The virtual assistant that could help Australians with e-health records (4 Apr. 2018)
- Auckland Airport deploys avatar to answer biosecurity questions (12 Mar. 2018)
- Auckland Airport claims world-first with AI-powered avatar (8 Mar. 2018)
- AI biosecurity officer now on duty at Auckland Airport (8 Mar. 2018)
- Meet Auckland Airport’s first ‘digital’ biosecurity officer (8 Mar. 2018)
- Auckland airport gets ‘digital’ biosecurity officer (7 Mar. 2018)
- The robots are here: Auckland Airport hires first digital employee (7 Mar. 2018)
- ASB and Kiwi tech startup launch digital human to help SME clients (5 Mar. 2018)
100 Best Digital Human Videos | 100 Best Soul Machines Videos | 100 Best Virtual Human Videos | Digital Human News 2017 | Digital Human News 2018
- TIN Drivers of Success – Danny Tomsett, Founder and CEO, FaceMe (May 20, 2018)
- The AI Show with Danny Tomsett from FaceMe (May 2, 2018)
- FaceMe’s Virtual Agent Platform (Jun 13, 2017)
- Introducing Vodafone’s “Kiri”
- FaceMe’s Digital Humans take centre stage at Money 20/20
- Vodafone is using FaceMe’s Digital Human platform to evolve their CX
- FaceMe Digital Human – no sound
- About FaceMe
- VAI – MPI New Zealand’s newest Digital Employee
- FaceMe Digital Employee
- FaceMe Digital Workforce
- Great Customer Experience (CX) is hard to scale!
- Get your employees doing what they are good at!
- Generation 2 Video Banking – FaceMe & BNZ
- Samsung Springboard Finalist!
- Introducing the latest FaceMe Rooms!
- FaceMe 2015
- FaceMe – Everybody’s Here.