Dag Kittlaus CEO @Siri : “The OS of virtual assistants will be the Internet .. The brains will be AIs .. The arms and legs will be web APIs”
The Meta-Guide.com conversational expert system must be able to call out to consult other APIs whenever needed to augment its own internal knowledgebase (outgoing API). Ideally, it should also be able to “learn” from that acquired information, incorporating it into its knowledgebase. Not only should the Meta Guide expert system be able to call out to APIs, but should have its own incoming API available to others, perhaps even as a commercial product (incoming API). This model should inform the system architecture to allow the internal comms the same method of access as external comms thereby avoiding unnecessary duplication.
- Are there any “Sentence Recognizer” or “Sentence Extractor” Web APIs available?
- What are the steps involved making a web API from a random open source project?
- Where are the machine learning feed processing APIs in the cloud?
- Are there any cloud-based APIs for clustering Tweets?
- Are there cloud-based Grammar Checking APIs available?
- What precisely differentiates SaaS, API and Webhooks?
- How to Build, Manage, and Promote APIs (2012) .. slideshare
- How To Create An API? (2009) .. 10 Tutorials
- 100 Best ProgrammableWeb NLP APIs
- Chatbot API (Application Programming Interface)
- Jena Ontology API
- OpenCalais 2018