There are several factors that can contribute to the cost of virtual reality (VR) development. These factors may include:
- The complexity of the VR experience: The more complex and immersive the VR experience is, the more time and resources will be required to develop it. This may include factors such as the number of environments or scenarios included in the VR experience, the level of interactivity and customization available to users, and the level of detail and realism in the graphics and sound.
- The size and scope of the VR project: The size and scope of the VR project will also influence the development cost. A larger, more comprehensive VR project will generally require more time and resources to develop than a smaller, more focused project.
- The development team: The cost of VR development may also be influenced by the size and expertise of the development team. A larger team with more specialized skills will generally be more expensive to hire or contract than a smaller team with more general skills.
- The tools and technologies used: The cost of VR development may also be influenced by the tools and technologies used. Some tools and technologies may be more expensive to license or purchase than others, and this may impact the overall development cost.
- The platform or platforms being targeted: The cost of VR development may also be influenced by the platform or platforms being targeted. Developing VR experiences for multiple platforms, such as desktop computers, mobile devices, and standalone VR headsets, will generally be more expensive than developing for a single platform.
- How much does virtual reality development cost? (2017)
- How much does VR application development cost? (2017)
- How much does it cost to make virtual reality app? (2016)
- How much does it cost to produce VR gaming content…? (2016)
- How much does VR app development cost? (2016)
- How much does VR application development cost? (2016)
- The Costs of Making a VR Game (2016)
- What is the approximate cost for developing vr games? (2016)
- What kind of budget do I need to create a Virtual Reality project? (2016)
100 Best Augmented Reality Glasses Videos | 100 Best Augmented Reality Hotel Videos | 100 Best Augmented Reality Tour Videos | 100 Best Augmented Reality Tutorial Videos | 100 Best Virtual Reality Therapy Videos | ARI (Augmented Reality Interface) | Augmented Reality & Dialog Systems
Virtual Reality Development Estimation (circa USD $100,000)
- Customer requirements
- User story
Development rates per hour
- Varies from one country to another (circa USD $80.00 per hour)
- one designer
- one or two QA engineers
- several developers
- Device dependent
- Warranty period