WorldViz Vizard is a comprehensive virtual reality (VR) software platform that is designed for researchers and other professionals who need to create, visualize, and interact with complex VR environments. WorldViz Vizard is developed and published by WorldViz, a leading provider of VR technology and solutions.
WorldViz Vizard is a powerful and flexible VR software platform that is used in a wide range of research and professional applications. Some examples of how WorldViz Vizard is used include:
- Creating VR environments: WorldViz Vizard provides a wide range of tools and features that can be used to create complex, detailed, and realistic VR environments. Users can import 3D models, textures, and other assets, and can use the software’s visual scripting and other tools to create interactive VR experiences that can be explored by users.
- Visualizing data in VR: WorldViz Vizard provides a number of tools and features that can be used to visualize data in VR. Users can import data from a variety of sources, such as CSV files, databases, or other systems, and can use the software to create interactive VR visualizations that can help users to explore, analyze, and understand the data in a more intuitive and immersive way.
- Interacting with VR environments: WorldViz Vizard provides a wide range of tools and features that can be used to enable users to interact with VR environments in a natural and intuitive way. The software supports a range of different input devices, including motion capture systems, haptic feedback devices, and other hardware, and it can be used to create VR experiences that are highly immersive and interactive.
Overall, WorldViz Vizard is a comprehensive VR software platform that is designed for researchers and other professionals who need to create, visualize, and interact with complex VR environments. The software provides a powerful and flexible set of tools and features that can be used to create interactive VR experiences that are immersive, engaging, and informative.
- worldviz.com/vizard .. comprehensive virtual reality software for researchers
- Emerging Therapies in Neurorehabilitation II (2015)
- Emerging Therapies in Neurorehabilitation (2013)
Exit choice in an emergency evacuation scenario is influenced by exit familiarity and neighbor behavior
M Kinateder, B Comunale, WH Warren – Safety science, 2018 – Elsevier
… Eighteen (nine female) virtual humans were rendered using high-polygon (M = 8099, SD = 813) and texture-mapped (2048 × 2048 pixels) 3D models (Vizard Complete Characters HD, WorldViz, Santa Monica CA), and animated at 60 fps. The virtual human models were …
Th17/T regulator cell balance and NK cell numbers in relation to psychosis liability and social stress reactivity
J Counotte, HA Drexhage, JM Wijkhuijs… – Brain, behavior, and …, 2018 – Elsevier
… In short, the virtual environment was a bar with an indoor and outdoor area, built by CleVR (Delft, the Netherlands) using Vizard software (Worldviz, Santa Barbara, CA, USA). Virtual humans (avatars) were sitting or standing at a table, chatting and having drinks …
Scalable Interactive Visual Computing Infrastructure for Modeling, Training and Planning
G Chen, Z Deng – 2018 – apps.dtic.mil
… and process various human user data during the interaction with VR environment for the study of virtual human modeling … VizMove Walking VR: ? Turnkey System Includes: • WorldViz Vizard Development software • WorldViz PPT 4?sensor wide area motion tracking system with …
Improvement of user experience using virtual reality in open-architecture product design
H Song, F Chen, Q Peng, J Zhang… – Proceedings of the …, 2018 – journals.sagepub.com
User experience has a significant impact on the effective product design and improvement, especially for a personalized product to meet user’s individual need.
Sustained inhibition of the native language in bilingual language production: A virtual reality approach
D Peeters, T Dijkstra – Bilingualism: Language and Cognition, 2018 – cambridge.org
… For instance, a study on syntactic priming found that the proportion of passive constructions people use increases as much when they are primed in a dialogue by a 3D virtual human-like partner compared to when they are primed by a human partner (Heyselaar, Hagoort & …
Behavioral monitoring of sexual offenders against children in virtual risk situations: a feasibility study
P Fromberger, S Meyer, K Jordan, JL Müller – Frontiers in psychology, 2018 – frontiersin.org
The decision about unsupervised privileges for sexual offenders against children (SOC) is one of the most difficult decisions for practitioners in forensic high-security hospitals. Facing the possible consequences of the decision for the society, a valid and reliable risk management …
Social environments and interpersonal distance regulation in psychosis: A virtual reality study
CNW Geraets, M van Beilen, R Pot-Kolder… – Schizophrenia …, 2018 – Elsevier
… a distress measure and questionnaire. 2.3. VR environment. Experiments took place in a VR 3D café with a terrace covering an area of 181 m 2 (Fig. 1), created by CleVR with Vizard software. The café was presented through …
Increasing Awareness For Urban Cultural Heritage Based On 3D Narrative System
B Wang, GZ Dane, B De Vries – … Archives of the …, 2018 – … -remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net
… With virtual reality, users can move around and look around in every direction with glasses or helmet. VR software platforms such as Vizard or Unify will be applied for this purpose … Research of autonomous active control for virtual human based on emotion-driven model …