Reuters Lynx Insight is a platform developed by Reuters that uses natural language generation technology to automatically generate sentences based on data inputs. It is designed to help journalists quickly and easily create articles and stories by providing machine-generated sentences that they can drag and drop into their own articles.
While Reuters Lynx Insight can generate sentences, its main focus is on providing data rather than generating complete articles. It allows journalists to input data and specify the structure of the sentences that they want to generate, and then uses natural language generation algorithms to automatically generate the sentences based on the data and structure provided.
Reuters Lynx Insight is intended to help journalists save time and effort by providing machine-generated sentences that they can use in their own articles, rather than having to write every sentence from scratch. This can be particularly useful for articles that require a large amount of data-driven content, such as financial reports and sports statistics.
- The good and evil of robo-journalism (18 Mar 2019)
- Robo-Journalism Gains Traction in Shifting Media Landscape (12 Mar 2019)
- Robo Journalism is Transforming the News Media Industry (11 Mar 2019)
- Robo-journalists that write up ‘monotonous’ articles from election to … (11 Mar 2019)
- Newspapers, agencies turn to robo-journalism (10 Mar 2019)
- Robo-reporters gaining traction (10 Mar 2019)
- AI Journalism’ set to create a new revolution in the media industry (10 Mar 2019)
- Robo-journalism shifts media landscape (9 Mar 2019)
- Odd news: The 10 weirdest digital stories of 2018 (19 Dec 2018)
- The future of artificial intelligence depends on human wisdom (17 Nov 2018)
- How Reuters uses robots to analyse data and humans to tell the stories (12 Nov 2018)
- Generation Z, artificial intelligence and new business models: Here is … (10 Nov 2018)
- Machine Over Man: China Introduces World’s First AI-Powered News … (10 Nov 2018)
- AI-Powered Journalism Means Change for Financial PR (14 Aug 2018)
- Alibaba develops AI tool capable of writing 20000 lines of ad copy per … (9 Jul 2018)
- How automated financial news is changing quarterly earnings coverage (6 Jun 2018)