I plan to make a Question Answering System for my college using NLP. What could be a good approach towards building this system? Also, how could I structure my database for the same?
Start by reviewing my Quora answers about question answering:
1. What are some good papers to read about Question Answering?
2. How do I make a data-driven question answering system from scratch?
3. Question and answer based search engine using DBpedia?
4. What are the key challenges in designing/developing an effective question answering system?
5. How do I generate questions from corpus or comprehensions using NLP concepts?
6. What percentage of questions would IBM’s Watson be able to answer on Quora?
7. What is the current status of systems which can answer questions framed from a given text article?
8. Are there any web sites that integrate social question-answering with conversational bots?
9. Can Quora Q&A be fed into a robot so that it could answer questions like a human?
10. What are some creative ideas for Quora’s (future) API?
11. How does IBM Watson advance question answering in general?
12. How would you build a robot to answer questions on Quora?
13. What are some examples of generalizable question-answering methods for specialized domains?
14. What’s best way to train an chatbot (e.g. alicebot)?
15. What are some good ways to start on a long AI project?
16. Would an AI be allowed to answer questions on Quora?
17. What are the most popular social Q&A sites in France?
18. Will robots take over Quora?