What are some recent interesting projects in natural language generation?
I suggest looking at these recent books:
- Natural Language Generation in Interactive Systems (2014)
- New Concepts in Natural Language Generation: Planning, Realization and Systems (2015)
See my Quora answers to:
- Who are some competitors to Narrative Science?
- Is there any natural language processing bot available for summarizing narrative?
- Are there any examples of websites which generate their content with bots or artificial intelligence and are not accepted as spam by Google?
- What is automated journalism, and what companies other than Narrative Science are working on it?
- What kind of publications are helpful in developing auto generating romance software?
See also my quick and dirty webpages:
- 100 Best Natural Language Generation Videos | Meta-Guide.com
- Natural Language Generation | Meta-Guide.com