- Clara is a digital employee that schedules your meetings, getting you to the work that matters, faster.
- x.ai is a personal assistant who schedules meetings for you.
As nearly as I can tell, the main difference is that Clara Labs is West coast, and x.ai is East coast. x.ai appears to be bigger, and further along than Clara Labs. I use (“independently” generated) videos as a metric for uptake; as nearly as I can tell, Clara Labs has no videos available yet, and x.ai has a fair number. For instance, if there were more Clara Labs videos available, we would be in a better position to compare and contrast. [I’ve come to consider products without (“independently” generated) videos akin to a.]
Building Amy: The Email-based Virtual Assistant by x.ai
- – Clara Labs has 5 Employees, and 44 followers on LinkedIn. is Co-Founder at Clara.
- – x.ai has 25 Employees, and 245 followers on LinkedIn. is ceo and founder at x.ai.
- – web address has 63 tweets total, and 8 influential tweets, according to Topsy metrics.
- – web address has 381 tweets total, and 41 influential tweets, according to Topsy metrics.