Who are the best AI experts in Brazil?
- Ben Goertzel was born in Rio de Janeiro, and his other company biomind.com has a partner in Brazil, vettalabs.com based in Belo Horizonte.
- Guile Lindroth (Guilherme Lindroth Filho) founder of nextos.com.br is based in Curitiba, I believe.
- Helio Perroni Filho was the developer of the ChatterBean Java AIML interpreter, I believe based in São Paulo now.
- Also based in São Paulo, Bruno Santanna (Bruno César Brito Sant’Anna) is a Java programmer who created a cool “LangBot Grammar Checking API” for English.
- Hamilton R Amorim is an independent AI programmer based in Belo Horizonte.
= = =
- LingNet (Linguagem, Educação e Tecnologia) at UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro) is a good academic contact point for Human Language Technology in Brazil.
- There is now a nearly 1,000 member Portuguese language Facebook group for chatbot developers in Brazil, called ChatBot Brasil.