- was born in Rio de Janeiro, and his other company has a partner in Brazil, based in Belo Horizonte.
- (Guilherme Lindroth Filho) founder of is based in Curitiba, I believe.
- was the developer of the ChatterBean Java AIML interpreter, I believe based in São Paulo now.
- Also based in São Paulo, (Bruno César Brito Sant’Anna) is a Java programmer who created a cool “LangBot Grammar Checking API” for English.
- is an independent AI programmer based in Belo Horizonte.
= = =
- (Linguagem, Educação e Tecnologia) at UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro) is a good academic contact point for Human Language Technology in Brazil.
- There is now a nearly 1,000 member Portuguese language Facebook group for chatbot developers in Brazil, called .
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)