The AI Foundation was an American artificial intelligence company that was founded by Lars Buttler and Rob Meadows. The company was focused on developing ethical artificial intelligent agents that individuals could train to act on their behalf.
One key aspect of the AI Foundation’s technology was its use of machine learning algorithms to enable individuals to train AI agents to act in ways that aligned with their personal values and preferences. This could involve providing the AI agents with feedback and corrections as they interacted with the user, allowing them to learn and adapt over time.
Another key feature of the AI Foundation’s technology was its focus on ethics and responsibility. The company aimed to develop AI agents that were transparent and accountable, and that could be trusted to act in the best interests of their users. To achieve this, the AI Foundation developed a set of principles and guidelines for ethical AI development, which it used to guide the development of its technology.
- aifoundation.com .. move the world forward by giving each of us our own AI
- digitaldeepak.ai .. an app that provides wellbeing guidance
- Lars Buttler, AI Foundation, on Extending Your Purpose with Your Own AI (21 Aug 2020)
- The AI Foundation raises $17 million to create digital AI-powered personas (30 Jul 2020)
- The AI Foundation Reveals Groundbreaking Technology to Drive Positive Social Change with the Power of Your Own AI (25 Oct 2019)
- AI Foundation raises $10 million to launch products that benefit humanity (18 Sep 2018)