Artificial intelligence (AI) and related technologies are being used in a variety of ways in education. Some of the main ways in which AI is being used in education include:
- Personalized learning: AI can be used to create personalized learning experiences for students based on their unique needs, interests, and abilities. For example, AI-powered learning platforms can use data analytics to track student progress and adapt the learning content and activities to meet their needs.
- Adaptive testing: AI can be used to create adaptive tests that adjust the difficulty of the questions based on the student’s performance. This can help to provide a more accurate assessment of the student’s abilities and to identify areas for improvement.
- Tutoring: AI can be used to create virtual tutors that can provide one-on-one assistance to students. These tutors can use natural language processing and other techniques to understand and respond to student questions and needs.
- Course development: AI can be used to create and deliver educational content, such as video lectures, simulations, and interactive activities. This can help to make educational resources more engaging and interactive for students.
- Language learning: AI can be used to develop language learning applications that can help students to learn new languages by providing feedback on pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary.
- edutech.net.au .. annual large scale exhibition running within an event program in australia
- Automated essay scoring
- Educational technology
- Intelligent tutoring system
- Learning management system
- Pedagogical agent
- Plagiarism detection
- Virtual patient
100 Best Extended Reality Language Learning Videos | 100 Best Intelligent Tutoring System Videos | 100 Best Virtual Patient Videos | AIML & Moodle | LMS (Learning Management System) & Chatbots | LMS (Learning Management System) & Dialog Systems
- AES (Automated Essay Scoring)
- Betty’s Brain Teachable Agent
- Cognitive Tutor Authoring Tools
- GIFT (Generalized Intelligent Framework for Tutoring)
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Plagiarism Detection
- Teachable Agent
- Virtual Patients