How do I make a natural language processing a question answering system? What software or toolkits can be used?
I plan to make a Question Answering System for my college using NLP. What could be a good approach towards building this system? Also, how could I structure my database for the same?
Start by reviewing my Quora answers about question answering:
- What are some good papers to read about Question Answering?
- How do I make a data-driven question answering system from scratch?
- Question and answer based search engine using DBpedia?
- What are the key challenges in designing/developing an effective question answering system?
- How do I generate questions from corpus or comprehensions using NLP concepts?
- What percentage of questions would IBM’s Watson be able to answer on Quora?
- What is the current status of systems which can answer questions framed from a given text article?
- Are there any web sites that integrate social question-answering with conversational bots?
- Can Quora Q&A be fed into a robot so that it could answer questions like a human?
- What are some creative ideas for Quora’s (future) API?
- How does IBM Watson advance question answering in general?
- How would you build a robot to answer questions on Quora?
- What are some examples of generalizable question-answering methods for specialized domains?
- What’s best way to train an chatbot (e.g. alicebot)?
- What are some good ways to start on a long AI project?
- Would an AI be allowed to answer questions on Quora?
- What are the most popular social Q&A sites in France?
- Will robots take over Quora?
« To make a project like Siri or Cortana using artificial intelligence, what links, materials, or blogs would be helpful?