If we have a sentence or paragraph, how can we generate all possible questions so that the answer and questions are available in the text?
Question Generation is the task of automatically generating questions from various inputs such as raw text, database, or semantic representation.
See my Quora answers to:
- Can computers make questions?
- How do I generate questions from corpus or comprehensions using NLP concepts?
See also my quick and dirty webpages:
- Question Generation | Meta-Guide.com
- Question Generators | Meta-Guide.com
- Question Generator Module | Meta-Guide.com
« If an AI is achieved by whatever means, would it be subjected to having psychological issues like ours?