Cloud means cloud. I want everything in the cloud, and I want it visual.
– I do not like having to download desktop environments; for me, this is just not cloud.
– There is the command-line cloud, and the visual cloud. I mean if I’m gonna use command-line, why would I want cloud in the first place?
– Cloud providers who do not list their pricing on the site; I mean why would I waste my time with them?
– Cloud providers who do not provide a free trial; I mean, if I can’t play around with it and make sure it works for me, why bother?
– 140 character descriptions, if a company cannot describe itself succinctly, why should I bother?
– Videos, I want to see how the darn thing works in action, simple screencasts are fine; I don’t want to see advertising from people who couldn’t program if their lives depended on it, and I certainly don’t want to see management scoping and pontificating about market placement.
– Twitter, if a company is not savvy enough to be working Twitter, honestly I find it hard to take them seriously in this day and age.
See my recent Meta Guide survey of iPaaS (Integration PaaS)  providers.