What is relation in between sentiment analysis, natural language processing and machine learning?
· Sentiment analysis is the most widely implemented, practical application of natural language processing at the moment.
· Natural language processing is application of the tasks of NLP .
· Machine learning involves a number of techniques, including classification, clustering, and neural networks – primarily to deal with the big datainherent in sentiment analysis and the tasks of NLP.
1. Natural language processing: Major tasks in NLP
2. Category:Tasks of natural language processing
« Who is the world top artificial intelligence system designer? Or how many AI system designer are in the world?