What would happen if a very smart chat bot lived in Quora?
This question cuts two ways. Can chatbots be trained from Quora data? And, can chatbots be used to ask/answer questions on Quora? There has been a lot of discussion about both these issues on Quora already.
AFAIK, there is no public dataset of Quora questions and answers available per se. Also, there is no proper/official Quora API available in order to connect chatbots with Quora. There has been a lot of speculation about why the powers that be at Quora are lagging behind the parade in this respect.
See also my Quora answers to:
- Would all the data from Quora be helpful for making A.I. like Watson be more humanlike in its conversation? If so, how? If not, why?
- Would an AI be allowed to answer questions on Quora?
- Why hasn’t IBMs Watson been hooked up to Quora to answer a few questions?
- Will robots take over Quora?
- Could Quora be used to build a semantic AI?
« How much infrastructure would it take to build a natural language processing server like Siri or Alexa?