1) IBM Watson principal investigator:
2) Siri co-founders:, Dag Kittlaus, and
3) China Brain Project mavericks:and
4) Blue Brain Project founding director:
5) DeepMind Technologies co-founder:
One place to start would be to examine or “reverse engineer” Google’s choice offor “Director of Engineering”. What are the qualities that Google saw in Ray Kurzweil?
. . .
I think it’s fair to say that Google to a large degree is in the NLP business, and by all accounts hired Ray Kurzweil to move NLP into the robotics sphere, which basically includes “cognitive computing” (à la IBM) as middle ground.