Digital humans are digital representations of human beings that are created using computer algorithms and technology. Digital humans can be created in a variety of forms, including 3D models, animated characters, and virtual reality (VR) environments. Digital humans are often used in a variety of applications, such as entertainment, education, research, and training.
One common use of digital humans is in the creation of virtual assistants, which are software programs that are designed to help users perform tasks, access information, and communicate with others. Virtual assistants can be accessed through a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and smart speakers, and can use natural language processing algorithms to understand and respond to user input.
Digital humans are also commonly used in entertainment and gaming applications. For example, digital humans are often used as characters in video games, where they can be controlled by the player or can interact with the player in realistic and engaging ways. Digital humans are also used in virtual reality (VR) environments, where they can provide users with immersive and interactive experiences.
Spatial computing refers to the use of technology to create interactive, immersive experiences that blend the physical and digital worlds. It includes technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality, which allow users to interact with virtual objects and environments in a way that feels natural and intuitive.
In the context of spatial computing, digital humans can be used to create virtual or augmented reality experiences that involve interacting with computer-generated representations of real people. For example, a virtual reality training program might use digital humans to provide guidance and instruction to the user, or an augmented reality game might use digital humans to provide characters for the player to interact with.
- Virtual employee is a computer-generated representation of a real person that is designed to perform work tasks or provide customer service. Virtual employees can be used in a variety of industries, including customer service, education, and training. They are typically interactive, allowing users to communicate with them through natural language or other means.
- Virtual soldier, on the other hand, refers to a computer-generated representation of a soldier that is used for military training or simulation purposes. Virtual soldiers can be used to simulate various scenarios and environments, allowing military personnel to practice and train for real-world situations without the risk of injury or loss of life. Virtual soldiers can be highly realistic, with advanced AI algorithms that allow them to behave and respond in a way that is similar to real soldiers.
- avatar.xprize.org .. development of an avatar system
- cubicmotion.com .. computer vision and facial animation technology
- gree.net .. make virtual reality for real
- ikinema.com .. animation software for motion capture
- ivirtual.ca .. enable everyone to create a virtual self
- kognito.com .. a health simulation company
- limbix.com .. virtual reality for patient care
- oben.me .. complete virtual identities for consumers
- orbai.ai .. artificial people that can do real jobs
- personik.com .. virtual employee assistant
- projectpai.com .. blockchain personal artificial intelligence
- prsonas.com .. holograms and digital personalities
- pulse.co .. hyper-realistic digital humans for entertainment
- pulseevolution.com .. pulse evolution group (formerly recallstudios.com)
- realitylab.uw.edu .. university of washington reality lab
- santoshumaninc.com .. virtual human performance simulation solutions
- sayaproject.com .. cg school girl saya
- talespin.company .. enterprise developer of vr, ar, and ai solutions
- vhil.stanford.edu .. stanford virtual human interaction lab
- virtual-beings.com .. the virtual beings conference
- wizy.io .. virtual employee assistant
- wizybot.com .. virtual employee assistant
- zivadynamics.com .. empowering more realistic interactive characters
- Digital twin
- Humanoid animation (ISO)
- Jack (human modeling)
- Virtual actor
- Virtual Soldier Research Program
- Recall Studios Changes Its Name To Pulse Evolution Group, Inc. And Continues With Plans To Up-List To National Stock Exchange (28 Feb 2019)
- 5G can make digital humans look real and turn real people into holograms (25 Feb 2019)
- Recall Studios Presentation at NobleConXV Investor Conference now Available as Webcast (19 Feb 2019)
- Digital Actors: Are They Ready For Their CG Close-ups? (08 Feb 2019)
- Magic Leap’s AI ‘Mica’ Won’t Turn Off Your Lights, Play Your Music, or Give Directions (28 Jan 2019)
- Epic Games buys 3Lateral, maker of super-realistic ‘digital humans’ (23 Jan 2019)
- Recall Studios Announces Launch of FaceBank Joint Venture (10 Jan 2019)
- In 5 years, a very large population of digital humans will have hundreds of millions of conversations every day(18 Oct 2018)
100 Best Amazon Sumerian Videos | 100 Best Digital Human Videos | 100 Best FaceMe Videos | 100 Best Hololens Cortana Videos | 100 Best iDAvatars Videos | 100 Best IPsoft Amelia Videos | 100 Best Nuance Nina Videos | 100 Best Quantum Capture Videos | 100 Best Soul Machines Videos | Deepfake News 2019 | Digital Human News 2018 | Digital Human News 2019 | Mike Seymour (Meet Mike) | Multimodal Agents in Unity3d | Synthetic Humans 2017 | Virtual Actors | Virtual Human Meta Guide
- Digital Double & Digital Humans
- Digital Humans 2020 (85x)
- NDIS Nadia Project (2015 – 2017)
- Soul Machines 2020 (25x)
- Uncanny Valley & Digital Humans